Monday, April 27, 2009

A Fresh Batch of Names!

I love names! Here's some more from You Can't Call It "It"! 

Dali-reminds me of the Surrealist painter (who was a little bit screwy) but I like it as a first name

Magnus-another solid name

Xander-no need for the "Ale-" in front, this is fine by itself

Zephyr-a strong wind? I like it as a first name, nonetheless

Condor-another solid name

Thoreau-like Henry David's last name, makes a good first name

Conon-I just like it.

These are all boys' names on account that I didn't see any girls' names that I really liked. I'm still really liking Atlas, despite what certain people may say about it. 

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Conon... Like Conan the Librarian?! Your kid will be BUFF.

Leah Beth said...

How 'bout I start calling you ATLAS?

Luna Moon said...

Condor...like the BIRD?

And Dali was really screwed up...He once wore a goat excretion covered suit with feathers on a date. Apparently he did not want a second.

Leah Beth said...

I have a really good name I thought of...
RITZIE
or
RITZY
or instead of a Z, a S...