Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Procrastination

I hate procrastinating and yet that's what I'm doing at this very moment. 
I have an AP Euro final Thursday and I'm really nervous for it. I felt confident about my studying and the preparation I've taken for this test. Then I took a practice exam in the Princeton Review book. Most of the questions I feel as if I'm making an educated guess on. I mean, most of it is so specific.  
Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about and I thought I understood European history to an extent. 
Like Clayton says, this test and the AP test will decide the rest of my life. Therefore, I should be freaking out about it as much as I am.  

Is anyone getting tired of my constant rambling about AP Euro? 
I am. 
Except I can't stop thinking about it. 
It's consuming me. 
I'm obsessing over it. 
It's horrible.
Thankfully I can still sleep at night.
(Sorry)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will do GREAT on this test- really, you will. :) Remember, it is just a test and if you don't do as well as you would like, in the grand scheme of things, it is ok. Trust me on this one. I did really good on all of my AP tests except one- AP US history (I still blame this on my teacher!). I got a 2, and yet, somehow I still survived. :)

Leah Beth said...

Well... you need to study.

Amy Elizabeth said...

lol
procrastination.
I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO AND YET I AM READING BLOGS. WHY? SO MUCH SO MUCH. oh well. you study soooo much! that's all you're ever doing is AP Euro :) don't stress...i have a LANGUAGE AP. now, THOSE are killer. haha. good luckkkkk.

Amy Elizabeth said...

i overused "so much" in that last post.