Friday, March 20, 2009

Ibsen and Other Things


Today is Henrik Ibsen's birthday. He's my favorite play-right. I haven't read anything by him but he's still my favorite. I'm considering throwing a birthday party for him but I'm not sure... Maybe I'll make cake. I have a feeling I'm going to be eating a lot of cake this weekend. 

I have a Hartland Tournament tomorrow for quiz bowl so, naturally, I'm excited. I think we'll do pretty well. 

Civics with Mr. Kane is a horrible class. 

And did you know that the Roman emperor Nero was supposedly playing a violin as Rome burned to the ground? But the violin wasn't even invented yet so he actually couldn't have done that....Just a point of interest. 

5 comments:

Andrea said...

We should have a birthday party for him. He would appreciate it.

Bianka Rose said...

we are!!!!

Leah Beth said...

interesting
I still don't understand how he's your favorite because you haven't even read anything by him...?

Samantha said...

He's your favourite playwright.
He did enjoy his cake.

melissa maxfield said...

I don't understand how he can be your favorite either but I really don't try to make sense out of it .... I just enjoyed the cake!

Anytime you want to make a birthday cake for some random person or event is okay by me : )