Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It blows my mind....

Several things blow my mind. For instance,
  • the size of the universe. Just think about it. If you were to fall in space, where the heck would you go? Would you just float in space? Is our universe within another universe? Oh my gosh, it creeps me out. Conclusion: The universe is HUGE.
  • the concept of eternity. Do I really want to live forever? What would I live for? What would I do? Wouldn't you get extremely bored? I feel like some things have to end, even if eternal happiness is promised. Conclusion: Eternity is a really, really, really long time and sounds extremely boring.
  • the concept of a Nazi-Zombie-Communist. You might be thinking, "But, Bianka, Nazis and Communists hate each other. They can't co-exist within the same being." Conclusion: A dead person who shares equally with all while believing in a supreme race. I dig it.
  • time. I mean, what's with time? We try to measure time and our whole world is bound by time. Really, there is no such thing as time. The future is quickly becoming the present and the present quickly becoming the past. There is no time. Conclusion: It's a conspiracy.
  • Volansky. What the heck goes through that woman's head? Conclusion: I will never know, nor do I necessarily want to know.

5 comments:

Luna Moon said...

Spencer is curious as to how you're still blogging. Honestly? So am I.

Anonymous said...

Here's my conclusion.....you are much too intelligent for me. :)
I hope you are having a wonderful summer. I am missing the beautiful Michigan summers.

Samantha said...

You can't really fall if there's not gravity.
You don't want to live forever. After all, you'd turn into a sparkly dead vampire, and no one likes that.
I'm actually a Nazi-Zombie-Communist, but I prefer the term Zombie-Nazi-Communist. It has a nicer ring to it.
Time is a trippy as all get out thought.
Volansky, Volansky. Her husband has uploaded an awful lot of public pictures to facebook. I have seen them all. He takes too many pictures of their dogs.

Spencer Kim said...

Why is it that Michelle must reveal everything she learns?

I have seen the Volansky pictures, too. They are DISGUSTING!!!

Of course the universe is huge. Can you imagine it? Can you imagine the vastness of a number such as 6.23*10^23??? Think discreetly, and perhaps things won't "blow your mind" as often.

Ooh, I hope this doesn't list my name as "Spenny Salem." That would be bad.

Bianka Rose said...

Michelle/Spencer: Umm, it's called scheduling a post. I do it sometimes.
Julie: Nonsense!
Samantha: Stop taking it literally. Of course you wouldn't fall in space. You'd be DEAD before you could hardly go anywhere.
SpennySalem: It does list your name as that....and it still blows my mind. Those Volansky pics=scarred for life.