Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hello?

Hi. It's been a while....
New layout! Thanks, Andrea! I really like it, by the way.

Summer is here. Why does it take forever to feel like summer? Just when it starts to feel like summer, it's time for school to start again. This seems kind of unfair.
Last Friday, on the last day of school, I felt like I would be back there on Monday, doing homework during one of Watson's lectures, cringing/rolling my eyes at Volansky, loving one of Bryen's classes, and falling asleep in Shupick's chem class while Vera drew something wildly exciting. The normal routine of life. But it's over and I'm sad. I think I'll miss many aspects about school. It provides me with a motivation to work. I need to stay focused this summer; we're looking to have an amazing quiz bowl team next year. I just hope I'm here.
I'm glad summer's here anyway. I don't have super exciting plans (no Germany this summer), but I am going to quiz bowl camp! NERDS OF THE WORLD UNITE! (Yeah, that was a Communist Manifesto reference.)
Super psyched nonetheless!!

Also, I've learned something a bit...frightening? exciting? surprising? since school ended. I'm not quite sure how to respond or if I'll even need to respond. Probably the latter, but it's OK.

Ahh, the relaxation of summer.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

WHATTT DID YOU LEARNNNNNNN?!?!?!?!?!

Luna Moon said...

Of course you'll need to respond!

Bianka Rose said...

Andrea: Tell you later!
Michelle: I really don't think so. I kind of have lots to tell you....both.