Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, Y'all!

What happened to 2007?? It seems like only yesterday it was Jan. 1, 2007. In the first few months of a new month, people are still writing the old year and it seems like the new year couldn't be any slower. Then life gets caught up to you and you get caught up in life and the year flies by.
Many people do different things on New Year's Eve. I hung out with my fam plus two really cool people [my friends]. We played the Game of Life, and Abby had some bubble space issues with Sam but it turned out OK. Then we played Apples to Apples where I didn't get any green cards. :(
Then, we went downstairs and listened to some really good music. Call me stupid, but I learned that Led Zeppelin (sp??) is not a person, but a band! That was my blonde moment of the day. Overall, it was fun. So Happy New Year to the limited number of people who will even be reading this!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

The led zepplin thing isn't a blond moment, it's a pineapple moment, brunette on the outside, blond on the inside!
History was scary today. Real scary-like.

Samantha said...

HI
POST SOMETHING ABOUT QUIZBOWL. TALK ABOUT THE VARSITY LETTER OR SOMETHING. NOW. TALK ABOUT MAGNETIC. TALK ABOUT ME AND HOW I'M SO ANNOYING.