Sunday, December 30, 2007

br's big/scary/fun things for '08...yeah...

So for NaNoWriMo, we're doing this thing called 2008- The Year of Doing Big, Fun, and Scary Things Together. So here's what I want to do for '08 that's porbably not so big, scary, or fun to the majority of people out there.
um... my list... i believe it shall be relatively short but long/near-to-impossible for me because i'm not very outgoing or the type of person to try new things. however, i will try most ardently to achieve 100% of the below goals. here's to 2008 and me trying to become more...
-drastically improve my german language skills-quickly (& wholly) recover from i-know-what...-actually put together a well-written novel-get to my seventh generation on sims 2, at least-maintain good grades-obtain a laptop that is MINE-take a day, go to the mall or downtown someplace, and do things i have never done before

No comments: