Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sims 2

Sims 2; my life just in CD-Rom format. OK, so you've probably heard me mention Sims 2 from time to time. Well, I love that thing. If my computer was to ever crash, I would have an emotional breakdown. I would probably need therapy. Not a lie. What's Sims 2? some people may ask. To these people my immediate response would be, 'WTFREAK??? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SIMS 2 IS??? ARE YOU SICK??' After the initial shock, I would eventually answer their quesion. Sims 2 is a computer game that involves making a family, controlling their lives, building their houses, getting lots of money by getting really good jobs, and expanding their families. Some Sims 2 players-who I would call fakes-just play the game to build a house and create new people. They are all phonies and I spit on you!! Anyway, so I'm on my fifth generation and am actually just a bit saddened by this. Why? you may ask. I'll tell you why. On www.thesims2.com (my second home), there are some people who are on their fourteenth generation. Needless to say, I need to step it up a notch and get busy. The Clives and their branches (de Winters, Hulversons, Steeds, Tildens, Tellermans, Survaelians, and Walters) are by far my most favorite families. They are like my best friends, just simulated, you know?

1 comment:

Bianka Rose said...

spit on them?
what's up with that?
you don't even know how to spit ...
marmey