Sunday, December 30, 2007

About Me: Bianka Rose

In case you couldn't tell from the name, I am a girl. That is a fact. And, no, you can't even quote me on that. I have many interests ranging from the intellectual to the un-intellectual for lack of a better (made-up) word. For instance, I love Quiz Bowl. It's the zenith of every Tuesday and Thursday of my business week. Also, I am completely addicted to Sims 2 (got some of you there, didn't I?) to the point of my mother threatening to send me to Sims 2 Anonymous. She also hid the mouse yesterday so I wouldn't be able to play and I started having a migraine. Not a lie. Anywho, I do not like the snow and if I grow up I am most definitely moving to the south. Specifically one of the Carolinas or Virginia. I want to get a job when I grow up so I can make enough money to keep me alive, dressed, and well fed. I like to open presents Christmastime and on my birthday. If you were to ask me, sleeping is one of the best pasttimes ever to be. Someday I want to be trilingual and fluent in French, German, and English. I'm already 1/3 of the way there considering I speak English fluently if not better than some people twice my age. (I don't know, can you?) I don't like hospitals or Ms. Dreske, although without her my life would be quite dull. I have few friends but I consider them all to be close. I do not like crowded spaces, including the ever daunting mall. I am just a little bit claustrophobic and OCD but then again, who isn't? I wish to travel the world someday and run a half-marathon. I like to swim and chocolate is one of my closest friends (in more than one way). Movies are another great discovery and I really like my Superheroes, including Jason Bourne. I specialize in ART and MUSIC for Quiz Bowl and am currently working on memorizing my packets of those subjects. I like to exercise and I really don't mind school. Learning is great and sometimes makes my head hurt (especially when Ms. Dreske is trying to teach). History is fantabulous (another made-up word)! Jane Austen is one of my heroes (I'm hoping someday to meet my very own Mr. Darcy) and I am absolutely in love with the way Daphne de Maurier writes. I want to someday publish a novel and am currently working on one via NaNoWriMo (www.nanowrimo.org). I think that's it about me. I'm not saying where I live, it shall be one of the numbered mysteries about me although I wish I lived in this place that starts with an E and ends in -urope.

2 comments:

Bianka Rose said...

i like the goal of making your bed every AM ...
that's cool!

Samantha said...

Are we saying anything about *cough*magnetic*cough*?
I am so annoying.