Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Physics

Dear Physics,

I hope you're satisfied that you are the lowest overall grade I have ever received throughout my high school career.
Does this make me feel a bit like a failure? Perhaps.
Does this do wonders to my self confidence? In the wrong direction, yes.
I experienced nothing but frustration throughout my acquaintance with yourself, and I do not regret that this class will be ending soon.
It's not you, it's the class itself. The teacher, the lack of organization, the typos that caused me to feel confusion and vexation. I'm sorry I can't help but associate you with the class; do forgive me.
I wish future students a better experience than my own.

Yours etc.,

Me

2 comments:

Samantha said...

It's just science. It really doesn't matter. Maybe if you took another physics class in college, it would work out better?

I'm sorry that it's taken so long for me to commentspam you, my life has been...hectic.

Bianka Rose said...

I hope to never take another physics class EVER. *Crosses fingers*

It's OK. Life gets like that sometimes.