Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Summer

I'm anticipating the summer, I'm not going to lie. I got a job as a lifeguard and I'm excited for it. I get to save people's lives, get a tan, and earn more than minimum wage for my first job. I'm looking forward to it. 

This summer I am going to...
  • Test out of World History
  • Do lots of reading
  • Work. A lot.
  • Create my own Quiz Bowl Camp for real this year. (Not like last year!)
  • Go to Cedar Point with people who like roller coasters. 
  • Go camping with my family
  • Go on the trek and wear pioneer clothing. Oddly enough, I'm really excited for this. 
  • I'm possibly going someplace that just might involve a passport. But it's still in the air. I'm trying to not get excited for it because I'm being realistic. But still, it's a possibility.
It's going to be pretty busy.

Before we get to the summer, I still have...four?-ish weeks of school left. 
I can do it. I just keep telling myself that. 

And I have Nationals to get through. I'm already getting tense about it and it's not for another week, plus a few days. Not a good sign. 

6 comments:

Luna Moon said...

There are 14 days of school left, in case you were wondering. That is counting today, and combining the two half days for finals.

Where are you lifeguarding at?

Samantha said...

Where are you going to go that requires a passport? Canadanadia might by then.

Andrea said...

I counted 19 days. I drew a calendar on my desk. Hmm

Yeah, and is that last bullet point for Canada? If not, then why the heck isn't Canada on there? I'm so excited for this summer. My list is very very similar to yours.

Nationals are going to be awesome and you will be amazing and it's all okay!

Amy Elizabeth said...

"with people who like roller coasters"
hahahahahahahaha.
good plan. you should've thought of that the first time :)

Leah Beth said...

I'm glad you blog so often. Check mine too! I check yours like 4 times a week!!!!! gosh

batmanrocks said...

I'll go to Cedar Point with you! (as long as I don't have to ride the Dragster)
and there is actually 3 weeks and four days left (I'm counting!