Friday, September 1, 2017

Life Changes

Sometimes, change doesn't come drip by drip. Some changes are torrential. 

I left Goldman after two-plus years. 

Nathan graduated with his master's degree in biochemistry, topping a journey that commenced 10 years ago for him. 

We moved halfway across the country to a place neither of us ever imagined we'd live. 

I started grad school. 

And  grad school was the right choice for me, on so many levels. Nathan's a trooper for going along with it all. We're liking our new home so far. I love the verdure and gentle hills that are so abundant in this little corner of the Midwest we've found ourselves. I'm also excited to be living near LDS church history sites after studying so much about these places. I'm interested in returning to these locales and seeing how my perception and interaction with them has changed (or hasn't, who knows). 

No comments: