Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yoyoyo
















It's official. I just moved into my apartment the other day. Super exciting, right? Right.
The picture? That's a headband I bought at a fundraiser for my aunt who has breast cancer. I really love it, but I don't know how often I'll wear it. I would like to wear it more than just occasionally, but I'm not sure. It's a bit bold for my taste (even with the muted colors). Dilemma.
I think I finally got this financial aid thing worked out. This is cause for jazz hands.







1 comment:

rlmax said...

You better wear that thing all the time- or pass it down to me! I realized when I got home yesterday that I got hair clips for everyone but myself. How crappy is that!? I got a bunch of the little ones for my neice, so maybe I'll just have to steal one of hers. :( I'm glad you got your financial aid straightened out though! One more thing to check off your list. :)