Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer Goal

Other than trying to prevent people from drowning, my goal this summer: memorize poems or at least lines of poetry.

I have this desire to be the kind of person who just quotes poetry.

I have Browning, Tennyson, Whitman, and Dickinson poetry books. This will be my starting point. But the first poem I must memorize: Musee des Beaux Arts by Auden. Good stuff.




Yeah, I'm still on my poetry kick. It might be here to stay. But no worries--I still have an undying love for novels. Did I mention how I got excited when I opened the essay section of my AP Literature and Composition test?

2 comments:

Samantha said...

This post is so lame. It can't even walk.
The way people use the word "lame" really, deeply confuses me.

Bianka Rose said...

That comment was confusing.
So I guess I'll just say sorry it was lame, and it's unfortunate that you're confused.