Saturday, November 13, 2010

Heute

Today I....

--Went to swim practice, but my coach never showed up, so I went home.
--Watched the latest episode of The Office.
--Took my sister to her choir concert, then spent an hour or so roaming around downtown Gallatin with her.
--Went to an art sale...and bought a painting.
--Watched Seven Pounds. Good movie.
--Wrote my last college essay. YES!
--Got through a unit in physics.

Snaps for being productive.
Also, I'm really excited about my painting. I will post a picture of it sooner or later.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That sounds really freeking exciting. Must see this painting. Gee, the last thing like that I acquired was...four old pictures from a garage sale. They're in by bedroom. Watching my every move...while I sleep.
I SAW SENSE AND SENSABILITY TODAY.

melissa maxfield said...

Kudos to you for productivity!

and Thanks for filling in for me at Abs performance