Friday, September 11, 2009

Schule

Ja, Schule war gut.
I'm in a German mood. Today in Deutsch class, we learned tongue twisters-or tongue breakers as they're called in German. Herr Baldwin was asking who should say them out loud for the whole class to hear and this German exchange student in class started yelling, "Bianka! Bianka!" I'm not sure why. He wasn't even looking at me when he said it. Bottom line: I had to read the tongue twister auf Deutsch. It was something like, "Fritz fischt frische Fisch, frische Fische fischt Fritz." So basically Fritz is fishing for fresh fish. It reminded me of the Dr. Seuss' tongue-twister book.

I'm liking German right now. It's fun and Herr Baldwin is my favorite teacher. Ever. Second only to Madame Bryant. She's hard to top. Like our last year AP Euro class. Bryen won't admit it, but she knows we are her favorite/best AP Euro class. Ever.

AP Stats is pretty good. Dinkelmann is an old guy trying to act like a teenager and I really don't like him. Payton is OK but it's his first year teaching AP Stats so he's not very good at it at the moment.

Volanksky is a nut. I have this really odd sensation that every time she talks, I'm reminded of someone I know/knew but I can't quite put my thumb on it. It's annoying me so much.

Psychology is interesting, to say the least. I like Bonner but the people in the class are not the best. I'll survive though.

On a side-note, I hate 200 IM's.

2 comments:

Luna Moon said...

I have weird feelings about Volansky. I liked Crawford and Maguire instantly. Her...she's a weird hybrid of the two, plus extra caffeine.

Baldwin is awesome, jah. But Miss Bryen prefers our AP Euro class.

melissa maxfield said...

I hate 200 IM's also ...