Friday, May 8, 2009

AP

Thank goodness, it's over!
I think only I would find a way to cut myself during an AP test. And it wasn't a paper cut-the stinking staple cut me. 
I didn't quite grasp the concept that if you leave a question blank then it doesn't count against you. Needless to say, I answered all of them. It's a bit disappointing. 
I liked the DBQ and I thought I did OK on the FRQ's. I didn't feel super confident about them however. I also finished early with like twenty minutes to spare, much sooner than I thought I would. 
I'm just glad it's over and I'm not doing anything for fourth block this semester. 

5 comments:

Samantha said...

You will be doing stuff fourth block this semester. You will be whining about the lack of 20th century questions on the AP test.
Maybe that's just me.

Leah Beth said...

Good. Now you'll stop going crazy over it...

Andrea said...

Congradulations! Whoo! You're done! Now what will you do in Euro? Play cards?

Luna Moon said...

What's wrong with classic? Besides, I'm leaning more towards Lorelai, Isolde, Catarina, and Milo.

May I point out that Samantha and Michelle are pretty classic?

Bianka Rose said...

Nothing is wrong with classic other than it can get boring. Milo is a terrible name, Isolde is like from Richard Wagner's opera "Tristan und Isolde" and we all know who really liked Wagner....HITLER.