Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Five-Year Plans

Stalin had fiver-year plans so I figure since Stalin had them, I should have them. However, mine have nothing to do with increasing industrialization and the amount of farms in my country. Mainly because I don't have a country. 

In five years I want...

...to be in the MTC if not already in the mission field.
...to have a high school diploma.
...to have visited at least Germany.
...to have been to MOMA. 
...to be fluent in German.
...to have two years of college done and possibly a nursing degree. 
...to have read all of Shakespeare's plays.
...to have actually read a play by Henrik Ibsen. 
...to have been to the Rijksmuseum.
...to have been in a hot air balloon. 
...to be content. 

Stalin did it and so can I. (I like Stalin.)

5 comments:

Samantha said...

The Henrik Ibsen will be happening this summer. Fo sho.
I need some more stalin pics

Amy Elizabeth said...

i hope that you have a high school diploma, too.

good plans! i was about to say something to make you super mad.
but i decided not to :) be grateful...that i'm not jinxing your future. (at this moment, at least)

batmanrocks said...

You do realize Stalin killed people right?
Take me with you when you go to Germany!

Bianka Rose said...

stalin killed people!!?!
(heavy on the sarcasm)

Leah Beth said...

Sounds like yur rit ta go!