Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Most Excellent Adventure

Albrecht Duerer, Melancholia


I've decided to use bullets today because I think this post will be random enough as it is without me trying to organize it into a paragraph.
  • I watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure yesterday. It was most excellent and I loved it.
  • I went to Ann Arbor today. I went into this store and saw "Angry Mob" action figures. It had little guys with torches and pitch forks and grimaces on their faces. It was pretty cool and I was this close to buying them. 
  • I went to a local book store in A.A. and got the following three books: Alfred Lord Tennyson: Selected Poems, T.S. Eliot: The Wasteland & Other Poems, and Wild Nights. Wild Nights is about several famous authors (Emily Dickinson, Edgar Allen Poe, etc.) and the days before they died. I'm looking forward to reading them. 
  • I'm kind of obsessed with Edvard Grieg at the moment. Especially the Peer Gent Suite, Prelude to Act IV: Morning Mood. I was baby-sitting this toddler and he was watching Little Einstein. (They had sketchings from Albrecht Duerer and a painting by William Pitts!) I heard it on there and came home and I've downloaded the whole thing onto my playlist. 
  • I'm in need of watching 5-hours of Pride & Prejudice. Maybe I'll pull an all nighter. 
  • AP Euro is really starting to scare me. 

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Euro is just starting to scare you?

Leah Beth said...

Will you get me an angry mob action figure for my birthday?!