Friday, May 30, 2008

I Really Have Nothing to Blog About but I felt I had to Post Something...

So yeah. I'm MAD at a certain person right now. COUGHSAMANTHACOUGH. WHAT in this world is she doing reading like 5 other books when she's supposed to be reading AMND????? That is just inconceivable to me. I don't get it. SAMANTHA THIS WAS YOUR CRAZY IDEA SO YOU BETTER FOLLOW THROUGH WITH ANDREA AND I OR ELSE YOU WILL BE LAME. So there! Finish AMND so we can start on the next play. STAT!
Today is Friday. I like Fridays. They're really good days. Andrea (and for Samantha when she finishes AMND), we're reading a history next. We're reading Henry VI, part 1. OK? Sounds like fun. Shakespeare reading party, tomorrow maybe? I might call you if I remember. Tchuess.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Don't forget. I'll be there. AND Sam will be reading tonight and finishing what she started, correct? Let's hope so!