Thursday, April 24, 2008

So ok. I blogged earlier but I decided to blog some more about a few things. First and foremost in everyone's mind, Pride and Prejudice!
Ok, so I read this book by Amanda Grange called Mr. Darcy's Diary. It is just that; his diary!!!! How exciting can life get? It is not much better than this. I loved it. There were some aspects I did not love about it (like the fact it wasn't written by Jane Austen) but I really liked how the author brought Mr. Darcy's thoughts more alive. Dannon: tell Janelle (sp?) she should read it. Then we can talk about it. Andrea and Samantha: read Pride and Prejudice or watch the six-hour version with me sometime. This is necessary!! Haylee: seeing as how you have so much time on your hands, you should probably read it, too. That is, if you haven't already and you want to. BTW, I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy just in case I forget to tell you. I'm not going to force anyone into anything but it just comes highly recommended from me. Dannon: I can't see your blog.
Next, I have some very very very very very good news. Sims 3 is coming out in 2009! OMBOB! My life could not get much better, I swear. Apparently, you can wander around the neighborhood without calling a taxi and you can see your neighbors while playing one family. Then you can customize everYTHINg about your Sims' body shape and face. Then, you can customize the Sims' houses and furniture by creating your own patterns if you wish or using the ones they pre-set. Then, you can buy them cars and go to work with them. Oh dear, oh dear it sounds so wonderful. I am so pumped. You have NO idea.
Oh and by the way, I am officially two inches taller since my surgery and taller than my mother. Thank you.

4 comments:

The Nicholes said...

So, how tall does that make you? Tall woman are the smartest. Ask your mom if that is true?

The Nicholes said...

Sorry, I meant; tall women.

Bianka Rose said...

that makes me just over 5 feet 9 inches. aren't they though? that would explain a lot. :)
it is true. we've checked more than once. but it's just barely however it still counts, right?

Samantha said...

yay for being taller than your mom...I've been taller than my mom since seventh grade!