Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Alive!

Haha. Like I was going to die. But yes, I'm home. I don't even have to go to school for two more weeks! I'm doing lots of sleeping...walking...and eating. There really isn't much else to do. I can't go in cars...well, I can I just don't like it because Michigan roads are crappy and i feel every little bump and pebble we roll over. Coming home from the hospital was NOT fun. I can't sit for more than 45 minutes. There's no bending, lifting, or twisting and I get straws in all my drinks. I've recieved six boquets, 5 plates of cookies, and lots of candy. However, the best thing I've gotten was a Dr. Pepper from my best friend (who is 4) Avery. She calls it my "special drink." (hahahaa). It hurts to laugh. As you can see, back surgery has its ups and downs.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I cannot believe you would actually allow yourself to be awake at 6:56 this morning. Be strong, ex-power ranger: Sleep in.

Haylee said...

Im glad your doing well! It sounds like you are in good spirits:) Keep it up! I hope everything continues going well!

Bianka Rose said...

is that what it says? hmm. i wasn't awake at that time and i did not blog at that time. the time is screwed up on my blog. maybe i should fix that. dude i wake up every 3-4 hours during the night. but i get plenty of sleep during the day so it's ok.