Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October

It's that time of year again, folks: October.

This is my favorite month. The fact that it coincides with my birthday only plays a minimal part, I promise.

October is full of apples and pumpkins and all sorts of yummy squashes.
The leaves change color, and the world is bathed in a splendor of browns, reds, yellows, oranges, and purples.
Fall fashion is simply wonderful and classy.
All sorts of recipes emerge that are made with pumpkin! Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin soup, pumpkin bread...there's just so much, and I want to make it all.
The weather: it's moderate, and there's this smell in the air that lets you breathe in autumn.
Sometimes people remember me, because my birthday happens mid-month. That's always nice!

So that's why.

No comments: