Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I should not be awake past 11:30

I'm staying up late tonight to register for classes.
I should probably be up until midnight every night doing research, but alas, it is so difficult for me to function on such little sleep. You would think I could make an exception since I have a rough draft due next week, and I do not know what my thesis is yet. Naturally I would stay up late every night searching and searching to come up with something. Nope.

I just realized that if I had not chosen to double major, or even minor, in German, I could be done with my art history degree next semester. After three years of college, I would have a degree. Needless to say, my mind is blown. I literally only have eight classes left to take for my undergraduate degrees. This is so weird, and it's not even my last semester yet.

But the end is in sight; I can glimpse the proverbial flickering light at the end of the tunnel.

And I just want to sleep. Why must I pick classes at midnight.