Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January

In the past, more specifically the recent past, January has the distinction of being the worst month of the year. I'm happy to report that January still maintains this position, although February and August provide some serious competition. Thank goodness it's over.

It's like a Monday: one, gigantic, perpetual Monday that happens to be 744 hours* long.
Ew.

*I will have you know, that I multiplied 31 times 24 all by myself. Like, I wrote out the multiplication on a piece of scrap paper and multiplied it using my brain and mad math skills. I really hope it's not an incorrect figure, because I'm too lazy to get out of the chair, find a calculator, and calculate the figure. I'm also too lazy to multiply it using Google or the calculator on the desktop. But apparently I'm not too lazy to work out the figure myself, which I'm pretty sure involves more energy than all of the alternatives. You know, sometimes I just don't make sense--even to myself.