Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Goods

I never blogged about Christmas, mainly because I didn't have a computer at the time. Yeah, it's hard to blog without a computer....imagine that. Anyway. I had an excellent Christmas this year. The highlight was my bookshelf, as seen below. It's amazing. It folds up, making it easily transportable. I also got two books: a biography of Henrik Ibsen and Lives of the Great Composers--the latter being a book I've wanted for some time now and the former being a delightful surprise. I might need a new one soon though....mine's getting full.
This Christmas was also nice since I got to spend it with some family. Well....it's over and a new year is here. Onto my last semester of high school.



Do you see the blue bowl? My mother made that when she was a little girl.