Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Deutsch Klasse

You know you're in Herr Baldwin's German class when you associate anything German with...
  • Trogdor, Mummra, and the Pantones
  • Das Taco: the German-Mexican Taco Restaurant.
  • a mini-Starbucks that sells Pantones paraphernalia
  • speaking German in Indian, valley girl, English, Australian, and Southern accents
  • good intentions but a failure to act on them
  • Disco Pogo, Das Geht Ab
  • "Hey, Misser B-Win, I found a mistake! Can I have a red pen, please?" -Tim Reimers
  • Hannover 96
  • a disliking of people who live in Bremen and Russia
  • "Uh, I think it's das. Let's ask Tim."
  • Boshaft!
  • "So...I was going to grade your papers, but I went to a concert instead. However, I got a super cool T-shirt!"
  • Mallorca is more than just a small island owned by Spain
Are you sad you missed out on the awesomeness? Yeah, I would be, too.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I saw him today! He was at the Coney Island I went to after school for lunch... He was with Scribbs, Baker, and some other people... Weird.

Samantha said...

Das Taco sounds very interesting. Why is Tim in your class? He's the German kid, right?

Bianka Rose said...

Andrea: that is kind of weird....
Samantha: yes, he's from Germany. He tried telling us that all our classes are easy. We then asked him what he was taking. Independent novels, Biology, Art 1, and German 4 was his answer. Well, gee, I wonder why it's so easy, Tim.

Andrea said...

I thought the German guy's name was Toby... Are there two German dudes?

Bianka Rose said...

There are two German guys. Toby and Tim. Tim is better.

Samantha said...

What makes Tim the better German?

Bianka Rose said...

Er kommt aus Hannover.
He comes from Hannover. He was pretty cool. I actually don't really know Toby although he seems to capitalize off of the fact that he's from Germany and he's the "exchange student."