Monday, November 23, 2009

Confusion


Sometimes, things can be confusing.
Scratch that. Always. (Rhetoric strategy)
Life in general, really.
For example, why is this certain thing the way it is?
Don't you love ambiguousness?
Don't you love how "ambiguousity" is not a word?
Well, I don't.
And now there's this quiz bowl drama. How's THEM apples??
Why do certain aspects of me have to be socially inept?
Is this natural?
Who even knows.
What a horrible blog post.
Sorry.
I'm getting a negative/terrible vibe from this post.
I'll post something better. Later. Because it's late. And I'm writing in fragments. (Up until just then.) Sorry. Again.
Bye.

2 comments:

Luna Moon said...

Quiz Bowl Drama? How am I always out of the loop?

Samantha said...

I know nothing of this quizbowl drama. I need to know. Please tell me? Please! It's so interesting.