Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2700

See that title post? Yeah, it's the number of books Herr Baldwin owns.
OH MAN.
Who do I want to be when I grew up, if I had to pick a teacher from the high school? Psh. Herr Baldwin/Ms. Bryen. The best of both, you know?
So many books. So little time. I don't think I even own a hundred books...Maybe fifty at the most. But seriously!? 2,700 books! I don't think I'd get a job. I'd be sucked into these things, away in a world like Don Quixote's. I just hope that my life wouldn't turn out to be necessarily like his....not that it isn't entertaining.

On a side note, I'm 95% that Volanksy doesn't like me very much. I feel as if she's scrutinizing me in class, watching me and analyzing what I do. I've had two "after-class" discussions about her now due to my body language. WOW. And it's only October. This is only going downhill.

Everyone is blogging about NaNoWriMo. Well, I might as well just say it. I'm not doing it this year. Every time I try, I just fail. I lose my steam after the first paragraph. Literally. I hope you guys have fun with it-keep me updated!

I've been toying with this idea for a while. What do you think: no dessert-type foods for a year.

3 comments:

Luna Moon said...

I feel like I want to aim to be like Ms. Bryen/Herr Baldwin when I become a teacher. But, alas, I'm not doing the fluent in German thing. Perhaps Italian.

I'll probably give up halfway through NanoWriMo. Unless I get obsessed, then I'll write far more than my 50,000 goal.

Lastly, no desserts? I'd ask if you were high, but you're Emaline, so of course you are! :P

Andrea said...

I OWN THAT MANY BOOKS!

Haven't you seen our locker? It speaks for itself, really. You can have some, if you want... But only the Meg Cabot books I have from 7th grade... because those hardly count, you know?

If you give up desserts you'd be giving up Andrea's cookies!!!! Can you handle that? CAN YOU?

Amy Elizabeth said...

DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE. DESSERT IS GOOD. DISLIKE DISLIKE DON'T DO IT DISLIKE.