Saturday, August 8, 2009

Exciting But Not Really

Yesterday I...
  • went to a funeral at one only to find out that it was at eleven
  • went to work
  • tutored
  • spoke some German
  • fell asleep at work because no one was there
  • went swimming at 8:30 with my sisters in my life-guarding suit. I thought the suit was a little bit weird...
  • watched three hours of iCarly episodes. I got to bed at 1 a.m.
Today I went and jumped on my trampoline in the rain. Plus, I don't have to work today because it's raining. YEA! but also, Dang! at the same time.
I also found my Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass which I lost some two weeks ago. It was buried under a pile of clothes in my room.
Isn't it so exciting?



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Jumping on the trampoline in the rain sounds like fun!

We used to put my neighbor's over the sprinkler... She twisted her ankle and we were never allowed to do that again. Good times... Good times...

Amy Elizabeth said...

UM AND YOU HUNG OUT WITH SOMEONE REALLY COOL. that's a good story ... geeeeeeeeeeeez =]

melissa maxfield said...

too exciting ...