Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Deustschland, hier komme ich.

I look too freckly.
I'm glad to be going to Germany soon.
I'm glad that some huge plane will be taking me away from Michigan and other aspects of life.
So this will be my last post for two weeks. Not that anyone cares very much. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Fun fact of the day? Germany has the strongest economy in Europe. Why? Well, this dates back from the Second Industrial Revolution in the nineteenth century.
Just ask Ms. Bryen or take AP Euro.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

And since they had organized industrialization and organized later, they could pwn england. Also, Blood and Iron.

Luna Moon said...

Bull. I'm jealous of your freckles. And the going to Germany. Your glasses are pretty awesome too.

melissa maxfield said...

What she said