Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bullet Points

  • I've been working. A lot. This is good.
  • As Germany gets somewhat closer, I get more nervous. I haven't seen my cousin I'm going to visit in like 10 years. He seems nice and I don't doubt him but I'm worried about staying with him and his wife, whom I've never met. I'm determined though.
  • David Hockney is my new favorite artist of the month. More on him to follow.
  • I called someone at work eye candy and Rae was really amused by this. I'm still trying to figure out why....but not really.
  • Man's Search for Meaning is now one of my favorite books. More on this to follow.
  • I've been reading a lot.
  • I've been playing Sims 3 a lot.
  • I've been spending a lot of time alone. Maybe this is a good thing. At least I'm not in want of good company.
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was really good. It's my favorite of the Harry Potter movies so far.
  • This post was really exciting. But not really.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

"at least I'm not in want of good company"
Who said that first?
Germany will be very exciting. You'll get to do german things like...uhh...speak german!

Amy Elizabeth said...

okay. chill. i haven't been home so i did not see that other post about germany.
you are quite lucky.
i know that it's germany ...
but maybe in some touristy shop they will have other european kind of souvenirs. so if you see an eiffel tower keychain or something...you'd better buy it for me.
or you will die.
hahahhaa eye candy.

Becca said...

Don't believe anything your cousin in Germany says, he is a liar, if you go visit him he will make you a short-order cook, for his new restaurant Deric's Creations.
Tyler

Bianka Rose said...

Thanks, Tyler, for wising me up. I knew there was some catch-it sounded too good to be true.