Friday, June 5, 2009

A Theory

I have this theory that when someone writes something down, it's like seeing a little part of their brain. The part that doesn't come out very often but is stowed away in the back. When you write it down you share it with the whole world. It's like learning something about someone that you never knew. I think you can deduce so much from some one's writing. (But I feel like that's common sense and yes I felt like stating it.) 
Like me, for example. You can tell I'm very random, uncreative, and I love Sims and art. You basically know me as well as the majority of people. 
I also think too much. Sometimes I drive myself crazy with my thoughts. Like Pericles. 
Really, Bianka, Really? 
*Wow. You fail.

Maybe this is why I'm just a little weirded out that ***war read my blog. I'm not necessarily weirded out, but it's kind of odd thinking about it. No, I'm weirded out. 


*In reference to my stating that he was a Greek sculptor at Nationals and forgetting about Phidias and Praxiteles. Yes, that is a failure for me. 

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah, that's a little weird that he read your blog. Sometimes I imagine the random people I know and my classmates reading my blog and I'm just like... "Wow, I kind of sound like a different person on here anyway." It would be weird. Like Ena and Angela read my blog in Quiz Bowl... I don't think they do anymore.

Samantha said...

I laugh when I imagine various people reading my blog.

Leah Beth said...

but you are creative
look at how often you post!
I would call you an idiot for saying that you are uncreative, but that would be mean and it would ruin my whole point in lifting you up by telling you the TRUTH, which is that you ARE creative.