Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Blame Samantha

I blame Samantha.

Yesterday, I visited her awesome blog and watched Hank Green's newest song about Father's Day. I liked it so I thought to myself, "Hmm. Maybe I'll go see some other Hank Green/John Green videos." So I went to Youtube and went to the Vlog Brothers page.
I spent the next three hours watching videos made by the Green brothers. They were full of awesome, nerdfighting, and the evil baby orphanage. They were also full of John Green's rather colorful interpretations on world (political) events.

So thank you, Samantha. I got a rather severe headache from staring at the screen for too long and I am now addicted to their videos. Maybe not addicted, but they are highly entertaining.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Samantha started a movement!

By the way, I have a new layout for you... But I have to code it. It has a phonograph on it!

I really need to code it. I made it in like March.

Bianka Rose said...

Yea! I'm excited!

melissa maxfield said...

so that's what you were doing at the computer when I needed your help!
Remind me to thank Samantha ...(not)

Samantha said...

Mwahahahaha. I have finally converted someone! This is so so so awesome.