Sunday, January 20, 2008

Isabella Marie Swan

My bob, I do not like Bella [in the Twilight Series] anymore! She makes me so mad. Like, it's hard to explain but I seriously cannot stand her. She's soo possesive and so selfish! Edward is way too nice to her! She kind of reminds me of Jacob Black. And don't even get me started on him. Oh, he makes me soooo mad! He has to sit there, thinking of himself like always, and convince Bella that she's in love with him when she is clearly in love with Edward . Besides, Edward is just soo much cooler than some werewolf. I mean, why would you have a werewolf when you have some really good-looking vampire who loves you?? Besides, it gets worse. Jacob has to go and kiss Bella. He translucently knows that Edward can read minds and he just has to go and think about it all the time which hurts Edward. I mean, how heartless can he be?? I just cannot stand him! I really don't get Jacob because he knows that he's going to imprint someday so why bother falling in love when he knows that both he and Bella will come out of the relationship hurting?? So I don't like Bella and I don't like Jacob so maybe they should just get together and when he imprints Bella can commit suicide or something. Then Edward will commit suicide and the story would just end so much quicker. However, Stephenie Meyer would get a lot less money if this was how the story ended so I know that's not going to happen. Dang it!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow. I never...nvm

Bianka Rose said...

never what sam...just say it

Bianka Rose said...

never what sam...just say it